Blue and Gold Gala
The Corpus Christ Home and School Association is pleased to announce the Twenty-First Corpus Christi School Auction, to be held on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the Bond Ballroom. Since its founding in 1961, Corpus Christi School has been on a mission to provide academic excellence, while equipping each student with the knowledge necessary to live according to the Gospel tenets. The auction generates the necessary funds that continue to help our students soar to academic success, while remaining grounded in our mission to provide students with a solid foundation for them to mature into virtuous global citizens.
In past years, funds raised by your generous donations have allowed us to improve our school’s library, upgrade technology, and add additional educational resources needed by the school. This year’s funds will be used to improve the classroom environment, which includes acquiring new desks for our students.
Corpus Christi School is a National Blue Ribbon School which means the school has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for its excellence in academics. As such, the school is committed to enriching the educational experience of more than 350 students from over 25 towns. With your assistance, we can further our efforts of providing an exceptional Catholic education.
We are inviting your company to be part of this year’s event. Please consider a donation of:
• Goods, services or a monetary gift
• An ad in our professionally produced auction booklet
We must receive your donation by Tuesday, February 28 in order to ensure your company is acknowledged and published in our auction booklet. We would be delighted to arrange the pick-up of any item you wish to contribute. You may also mail a gift certificate of your contribution directly to the school address listed above. All donations are tax deductible and receipts will be provided.
With your support of the auction, you will make a positive difference in the education of the future leaders of our community; while also promoting your business to hundreds of individuals in the Greater Hartford area. Thank you for your consideration and please feel free to contact us directly with any questions.
The Corpus Christi School Auction Solicitation Co-Chairpersons
Liz DeVito Heather Epright
Use this code for a FREE Uber ride to the event! (First time customers) UBERON20
- Vacation / seasonal homes
- Tickets to sporting events - football, basketball, baseball, hockey. College or professional level. UConn, Patriots, Giants, Jets, Red Sox, Yankees, Mets, Bruins, Rangers. We welcome tickets from ALL sports teams!!
- Gift certificates (did you get any for Christmas and don’t think you’ll be able to use them?)
- Home services: Cleaning, baby-sitting/nanny, landscaping / snow removal
- Estate jewelry
- Theater (Hartford Stage, Theaterworks, Playhouse on Park), Movie tickets
- Ability to host for an interesting experience event: wine/beer/scotch tasting, cooking demonstrations, children’s theme parties (jewelry making, karate, etc.)…..
- Other……do you have any ideas?